Friday 17 March 2017

My Skills



Hello Everybody ...
This time I'll tell about My Skills, namely in terms of cooking. I think that cooking is the best hobby to have, because it can be very useful in life. Cooking is a hobby of my old, I started to learn to cook from a range of ten year, cooking is something I inherited from my mother, when I practice I learn to cook the recipe mother, and unexpectedly delicious taste immediately. since I so love to the kitchen, cook whatever I want. Cooking for me is an activity that is fun that can give rise to the idea of ​​innovation and creativity are more important made me free from stress, for example when I cook I have little time to think, because the cooking challenged my mind to always think so that it can free the mind I am of the stress caused by the daily routine. There are so many reasons why I love cooking, cooking is one of the things that just come naturally, but when the skill or talent enhanced cooking can be fun or even a hobby. Cooking takes time and skill, cooking can not be done in a hurry To improve cooking skills, I read many books and always tried. Which obviously must be mastered basic dishes, the rest live exploration. Alhamdulillah.. my cooking skills are now increasing, if first I just liked or could make a light meal. Now I can cook side dishes and vegetables daily. if the first could only fried eggs and soup now I can cook rice kebuli, stew, rendang, and various kinds of vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment